LAST UPDATED: June 4, 2020
At Virsera, we seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of our customer community. We value every customer, and are committed to being a leader in expanding access to all, including customers with disabilities. It is thus Virsera’s commitment to ensure that our website, mobile applications, and platform are accessible to individuals with disabilities and that they permit content partners to develop accessible interfaces. To meet this goal, Virsera is implementing several initiatives, including:
- Conforming virsera.com and playspurgo.com, our mobile applications, and our software platform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (http://www.w3.org/);
- Ensuring that virsera.com and playspurgo.com, and mobile applications, do not interfere with the data in formats that conform to MathML for digital mathematical;
- Distributing this policy to content providers and Virsera and SpurGo website content and technical support personnel for virsera.com and playspurgo.com, our mobile applications;
- Linking to this policy from the (Enter Bank’s URL) homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Bank’s accessibility coordinator;
- Developing and distributing Accessibility Best Practices Guidance for our mobile applications, information website, and partner vendors;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is understands website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating Virsera’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the Accessibility Best Practices Guidance;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities; and,
- Providing annual training to Virsera website content and technical support personnel on ensuring virsera.com and playspurgo.com, our mobile applications, information website, and Internet banking platform conform to WCAG 2.0.
Virsera, LLC has undertaken these accessibility initiatives to expand access training for personnel and to assist content vendors, many of which have independent obligations under accessibility laws, with providing content in accessible formats.
Virsera urges partners to incorporate accessibility on playspurgo.com to meet a wide variety of requirements of customers with disabilities.
We will continue to spend time and resources to make improvements to virsera.com and playspurgo.com and our other platforms.
Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our website and platforms to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your feedback.